We are back to our "Off-Season Hours".
Open Wed- Sat 10-6
Closed Sunday's, Monday's, and Tuesday'd
Our priority at Southeast Swimwear is making YOU happy by ensuring the perfect fit! Our mode of operation is to pull suits for you to try on. Trust us when we say "just try it on". We have tips and tricks to ensure the proper fit. A suit properly fitted makes all the difference in the world! Trust us ~ we will be honest about how a shape, fit or color looks. We're here to make this as easy, fun, and painless as possible, so we strive to make this a positive experience for everyone, most of all YOU!
Follow us on www.Facebook.com/SoutheastSwimwear for the most up to date images of inventory.
We now carry a selection of bras from Anita , Fantasie, Freya and Panache. We have had so many requests for bras and here we go. In the Anita bras we have fashion and comfort styles, in Panache we have their sports bras. We also offer comfort and tshirt/smoothing bras from Fantasie and also a sports bra from Freya to give a wider variety to the bra lines. We will have band sizes 28-42 and cup sizes up to a J cup depending on style and brand. Come see us soon to get your perfect comfort and support bra.
Currently we have a gift with purchase of any Anita bra, while supplies last. The bras are currently in the Woodstock location only.
Taking Care of your Garments
Forever New is a wash we recommend to keep your bras fresh and your swimsuits bright and looking new! Our customers have enjoyed using this product, and it's super easy to throw in the suitcase and use on the road.
• Rinse your swimsuit thoroughly in cold water after
• Do not roll up wet or store wet.
• Drip dry or lay out flat in the shade.
• Do not machine wash, tumble dry, heat iron, bleach, soak or dry clean.
• Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, fake tanning products as these can mark or damage your swimsuit, we recommend taking extra care when using these products.
• Avoid pools treated with harsh chemicals as some colors and prints may fade.
• Avoid wearing your swimsuits in spa baths/Hot tubs/ Jacuzzi's.
• Rough surfaces can damage, cause snagging and wear & tear. Delicate prints and metallic features may rub off.
• Metallic prints are not suitable to wear in pools, spas or saunas as the chemicals & heat can affect the component in the metallic features and cause damage.
You, our customer, are most important to us. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Refunds for items returned within 14 days of purchase will be credited in the same form as they were paid, except that cash purchases will be refunded with a store-issued check. Original receipt must be presented, and ALL TAGS MUST STILL BE ATTACHED. BOTTOMS / ONE PIECES and SALE/CLEARANCE ITEMS are NOT RETURNABLE.There will be NO REFUNDS for items returned more than 14 days after purchase.
12926 Hwy 92 Suite 500
Woodstock GA 30188
Closed: Sunday Monday,Tuesday
Open: Wednesday-Sat 10-6
If you need an appt on a day we are closed, message us on FB or email us at SoutheastSwimwear@gmail.com
Follow and Like us on Facebook
for the most up to date inventory!
And on Instagram
10:00am - 6:00pm
Closed: Sunday,Monday, Tuesday
We are available by appointment during our off-season. Please contact us via FB or email if you need to be seen on a day we are closed.
For special needs or requests, email:
Send us an email HERE.