Swim Season 2021!
We are open by appointment only!
During these uncertain times we are excited to get back to work but are having to make some adjustments to the process! We ask for your support and understanding as we work together to create the best and safest experience for all of us. As we reopen we will remain by appointment only, please be courteous and give us ample time to see the appointment request respond and schedule the appointment during typical business hours, during the appointment we will be wearing a face mask and ask that you do the same, during this time we will not be allowing any additional guests inside during your appointment including children, and please Facebook message or call us when you arrive to your appointment so we may let you in. We will be continuing to implement and adjust additional cleaning, sanitation, and safety guidelines as we learn more and are informed by the CDC and local officials. Thank you for your support of our small business as we navigate through all this newness together and thank you for your patience as we work out any kinks and glitches in this new system. We look forward to fitting you soon !
Our priority at Southeast Swimwear is making YOU happy by ensuring the perfect fit! Our mode of operation is to pull suits for you to try on. Trust us when we say "just try it on". We have tips and tricks to ensure the proper fit. A suit properly fitted makes all the difference in the world! Believe us ~ we will be honest about how a shape, fit or color looks on you. We're here to make this as easy, fun, and as painless as possible, so we strive to make this a positive experience for everyone, especially YOU!
Follow us on www.Facebook.com/SoutheastSwimwear for the most up to date images of inventory.
Taking Care of your Garments
Forever New is a wash we recommend to keep your bras fresh and your swimsuits bright and looking new! Our customers have enjoyed using this product, and it's super easy to throw in the suitcase and use on the road.
Tips for keeping your suit like new!
• Rinse your swimsuit thoroughly in cold water after
• Do not roll up wet or store wet.
• Drip dry or lay out flat in the shade.
• Do not machine wash, tumble dry, heat iron, bleach, soak or dry clean.
• Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, fake tanning products as these can mark or damage your swimsuit, we recommend taking extra care when using these products.
• Avoid pools treated with harsh chemicals as some colors and prints may fade.
• Avoid wearing your swimsuits in spa baths/Hot tubs/ Jacuzzi's.
• Rough surfaces can damage, cause snagging and wear & tear. Delicate prints and metallic features may rub off.
• Metallic prints are not suitable to wear in pools, spas or saunas as the chemicals & heat can affect the component in the metallic features and cause damage.
BRA-SIZED SWIMWEAR AND BRAS TOO!
We now carry a selection of bras from Anita, Elomi, Empreinte, Fantasie, Freya and Panache. We have had so many requests for bras and here we go. In the Anita bras we have fashion and comfort styles, in Panache we have their sports bras. We also offer comfort and tshirt/smoothing bras from Fantasie and also a sports bra from Freya to give a wider variety to the bra lines. We will have band sizes 28-42 and cup sizes up to a J cup depending on style and brand. Come see us soon to get your perfect comfort and support bra.
**Bra band sizes 28-46 and up to a K-cup (NOT IN EVERY SIZE OR STYLE)**
Easy pack styles for your vacations!
Our Return Policy
You, our customer, are most important to us. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. ALL sales are final.